Diversity, Inclusion & Equity Resources and Toolkit
The Diversity, Inclusion and Equity Resources and Toolkit—compiled to highlight DI&E initiatives across campus—is a collection of personal, interpersonal, institutional, academic and cultural resources for Lehigh’s students, faculty, staff and alumni.
Browse the Diversity, Inclusion and Equity Resources and Toolkit >
For this academic term, the CEC’s working groups are working toward the following goals:
- Amplifying existing resources to reach all members of Lehigh’s community
- Coordinating & communicating DI&E efforts across campus
- Supporting our community via peer mentoring efforts
- Identifying and tracking metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) for the four strategic priorities in the university’s DI&E plan
- Establishing processes for the CEC to respond to crises/critical events
Get in touch with us by emailing CEC@lehigh.edu if you’re looking for more ways to engage with the CEC and our work to integrate and embed diversity, inclusion and equity in our Lehigh culture.