External Policies and Practices to Reference
Initiatives from the world outside Lehigh to guide us as we continue our work to create a more diverse, inclusive and equitable institution.
- Center for Antiracist Research | Boston University
- Continuum on Becoming an Anti-Racist Multicultural Organization | © Crossroads Ministry, Chicago, IL (Adapted from original concept by Bailey Jackson and Rita Hardiman, and further developed by Andrea Avazian and Ronice Branding; further adapted by Melia LaCour, PSESD.)
- Inclusive Department Best Practices | UMASS ADVANCE
- Diversity Wins: How Inclusion Matters 2020 | McKinsey & Company
- Engaging Everyone in the Life of the Department | WISELI
- Tool: Recognizing Microaggressions and the Messages They Send | UCLA
Please submit your suggested revisions or additions to the Toolkit via this form. For other questions and feedback, get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com.