Dear Lehigh students:
As the University scales back campus activity due to an increase in the number of COVID-19 cases in the Lehigh community, Library and Technology Services (LTS) would like to share a number of service highlights and other important information, effective immediately.
- Fairchild-Martindale and Linderman Libraries are currently closed. We anticipate this closure will remain in effect until at least October 23.
- The LTS Help Desk will continue to offer support remotely (view hours). For assistance, call 610-758-4357, text 610-616-5910, email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat.
- Need to print? LTS is working with others across campus to provide students with printing for academic purposes:
(1) Starting Friday, October 9, additional walk-up printers will be available in the University Center (2nd floor, in Grace Lounge).
(2) Students may also submit document(s) for printing at the Lehigh Mail Center at Farrington Square. Follow these instructions.
- Curbside pick-up for library materials is still available: Use the “Request this” link on items found in your ASA Library Catalog search or through InterlibraryLoan requests.
- Library books may be dropped off at the Lehigh Mail Center at Farrington Square between 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Virtual chat with librarians is available 24/7 for research and library help.
- In situations where in-person help is necessary, such as computer hardware repair, computing consulting, or with lending services, please submit a Help Request at help.lehigh.edu. An appointment will be scheduled with you Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Digital Media Studio equipment such as camcorders, tripods, headsets/microphones, and document cameras will be made available for curbside pick-up Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Please submit requests to email@example.com.
All student access to these on-campus areas must be in compliance with the campus and building access rules as outlined in the Oct. 8 Lehigh email.
Refer to the Library and Technology Services Reopening Guide for detailed information about hours of operation and service protocols.
If you have any questions about services offered during the temporary closure, or about the LTS Reopening Guide, please contact the LTS Help Desk.
Greg Reihman, Ph.D.
Vice Provost for Library and Technology Services