Dear Members of the Lehigh Community,
With the search for our 15th president now officially underway, we would like to have the opportunity to gather your insights and input.
To allow us to hear as many voices as possible, we will be hosting a series of six town halls. The town halls will be presented via Zoom on Nov. 9 and 12. For the convenience of everyone in our community, we have organized these around student, faculty, staff, parent and alumni groupings, though anyone is invited to attend any of the town halls as their schedules permit. Joining us will be representatives from Isaacson Miller, the search firm that is assisting us, as well as members of the Presidential Search Committee.
We look forward to hearing your perspectives on this presidential search during the town hall sessions listed below:
- The staff session will be on Nov. 9 from noon to 1:30 p.m. via Zoom. Register here.
- The graduate student session will be on Nov. 9 from 3 to 4:30 p.m. via Zoom. Register here.
- The undergraduate student session will be on Nov. 9 from 5:30 to 7 p.m. via Zoom. Register here.
- The faculty session will be on Nov. 12 from noon to 1:30 p.m. via Zoom. Register here.
- The parent session will be on Nov. 12 from 3 to 4:30 p.m. Register here.
- The alumni session will be Nov. 12 from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. via Zoom. Register here.
We encourage everyone to attend one of these events and openly share your thoughts on the opportunities and challenges that lay ahead for Lehigh, as well as what you believe we should be looking for in our next president. Your input will help inform the work of the Search Committee and the development of the position profile, which will be posted to the search website once completed.
If you are unable to attend and would like to share your thoughts, we are collecting those through this survey.
We look forward to hearing your thoughts and suggestions.
With best regards,
Maria Chrin ’87 ’10P and Philip Sheibley ’81 ’19P
Presidential Search Committee Co-Chairs