As we announced earlier this month, to better support the health and safety of Lehigh faculty and staff as we return to campus, the University has partnered with Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) for occupational health services and medical consultation for planning purposes. This benefit is available to all Lehigh staff and faculty, regardless of whether they participate in the University's medical insurance plans.
Our partnership includes an LVHN Employee Health Nurse Case Manager who will serve as the key point of contact for Lehigh employees for any health concerns related to COVID-19. The nurse case manager will facilitate care through recovery and return to work for any employees who suspect exposure or may test positive for COVID-19, working closely with Lehigh Human Resources throughout the process.
LVHN has provided a guide for staff and faculty containing the information employees need about our partnership, the LVHN Employee Health Nurse Case Manager, and contact information. Download the guide here. This material, as well as other important resources, are also available on the Human Resources website at this link.
- Prior to returning to work on campus, you must complete the COVID-19 Return to Work training.
- Any day you are coming to work on campus, even for a short period, you must complete the self-assessment tool in the HawkWatch app before arriving.
- Wear your face covering in any common areas of your office, including kitchens, bathrooms, and when using shared office equipment.
- Wash your hands often, for 20 seconds each time, with soap and water.
- Read full COVID-19 return to campus guidance for staff and faculty here.
Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
Vice President for Finance and Administration