Increased Vegetarian Offerings
- Good Batter now offers vegan tenders and mozzarella sticks.
- Tres Habaneros now offers vegan plant-based crumbles as a protein option.
Improved Speed of Service at Hawk’s Nest
- Over the past month, service speeds have greatly improved at Hawk’s Nest. On average, order fulfillment times are now at 8 minutes and 25 seconds.
- Students can now see an accurate indication of how busy Rathbone Student Restaurant is by clicking on this link. A previous issue, which displayed inaccurate information, has been resolved. The icons on the left correspond with Rathbone and whether it’s Not Busy, Somewhat Busy or Busy.
- Our refreshed GloBowl station now features build-your-own bowls from cuisines around the world. Guests can enjoy our weekly menu rotation of customizable ramen noodle bowls, taco bowls, loaded mac & cheese bowls and more.
Lucy’s Cafe Reopening
- Lucy’s Cafe (Linderman Library, Lower Level) will reopen on Monday, March 6. Lucy’s will exclusively serve Seattle’s Best Coffee and offer breakfast sandwiches, fresh baked goods, our Simply To Go lineup, Pepsi bottled beverages and on-demand milkshakes through our F’Real machine.
- We anticipate that our new food truck will launch when students return from Spring Break.
Increased Food Options at Mountaintop Campus
- The Iacocca Cafe menu has been revamped and now features a variety of hot and cold subs, salads, smoothies, Starbucks Coffee and daily hot features and soups.
- New 24/7 accessible convenience innovations have been installed on the first floor of Iacocca Hall.
- Yo Kai Express: A first of its kind on the East Coast that makes on-demand hot ramen noodle bowls. Vegan and Vegetarian offerings available.
- inReach: A state-of-the-art vending solution that offers our made-on-campus Simply To Go lineup of freshly prepared sandwiches and salads, beverages, snacks and more
- Starbucks Serenade: Bean-to-cup, on-demand Starbucks Coffee, hot chocolate and chai.
As a reminder, students are encouraged to submit feedback about dining experiences through this online feedback form. We thank you for your continued participation in the dining program.