The Lehigh COVID-19 Dashboard is updated with new case information daily.
For privacy reasons, we will not release personally identifiable information for those who test positive for COVID-19. However, contact tracing will be initiated immediately and anyone who has been in close contact with someone who tested positive will be contacted.
For purposes of contact tracing, close contact is defined as having been within six feet of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 for a prolonged period of time (longer than 15 minutes).
For the health and safety of our community, it is essential that any Lehigh student who is living on or near campus in the surrounding community who has been tested for COVID-19 or who has a positive test for COVID-19 must notify the Health and Wellness Center (610-758-3870).
- Read up-to-date criteria on the CDC website for symptoms of COVID-19. If you are a student, contact the Health and Wellness Center if you are experiencing symptoms. The Health and Wellness Center is providing COVID-19 testing for symptomatic students. To be seen at the Health & Wellness Center you must call 610-758-3870. Do not walk into the Health & Wellness Center without calling first.
- As a supplemental resource, we have partnered with the Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) to provide access to their 24/7 nurse triage line (1-888-402-LVHN). Speak with a nurse to assess COVID and other symptoms, to answer your questions, and discuss your testing options. A video visit is also an option. Additional information is available in the guide published here.
- For faculty and staff who do not feel well, stay home and notify your supervisor or department chair. If you arrive on campus and begin to feel symptoms consistent with COVID-19, immediately notify your supervisor or department chair and go home. You should contact your primary care physician first and follow their advice, including scheduling a COVID-19 test, if recommended. Contact the university’s Employee Health Nurse Case Manager from Lehigh Valley Health Network, Terri Latvis RN, at 610-861-8080 ext. 21237 or Teresa.Latvis@lvhn.org to notify her and discuss next steps.
- Lehigh’s isolation and quarantine protocol is available on the website.
- Continue to check our central webpage dedicated to Lehigh COVID-19 Information.
- Remember to take proper health and safety precautions, such as wearing face coverings, practicing social distancing, washing your hands, disinfecting surfaces frequently and completing your daily COVID-19 Self Assessment on the HawkWatch app.
- If you do not feel well or are experiencing symptoms, stay home and do not come to campus until receiving further direction.
As a campus community, together we must take proactive measures to reduce the potential for community spread of COVID-19 on our campus and in our communities. This requires all of us to take responsibility for mitigating risk through behaviors that we know promote our health, wellness and safety.